Dovico Feedback

Enter your idea to see if it has already been submitted. If it hasn’t, then click on ‘Create New Idea’ and submit your idea using a single vote or more depending on how much weight you decide.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate with Simply Accounting

I'd like to improve our points of integration with other internal systems. I see QuickBooks is fully supported, but like many medium sized companies, we've grown out of QuickBooks into Simply Accounting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quick Assign with status selection

After many years and many projects, the "quick assign" lists all the "projects". It is now inconvenient to navigate, in couple of years it will be impossible. From support it was suggested to archive the projects that are complete. However, this then limits the reporting. the data in Projects that are archived will not show up in reports. I would like to see a filter that can be applied to the "quick assign projects " by "status".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Normalize by Day Report

If someone works more than 8 hours a day it should be normalized to 8 hours a day, not what the user has entered for total time.  They want their users to enter their time accurately so they  can use this information for future projects, but on the reports show 8 hours per day max.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quick access from System Tray in Windows

Hello, We would like to provide quick access to Dovice TimeEntry site for all users. Is there a utility program or some trick where a system tray level icon can be created for accessing Dovico site on Windows desktop? Having a quick and always on access to Dovico site during the day will help users use TimeSheet software frequently.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Warn when entering login with Uppercase

It would be helpful if when logging in with the keyboard in upper case mode to warn the user before simply accepting the password as typed and not notifying the user that this might be the reason for an invalid password message. This would save the user from then spending time having to reset their password for all the other systems involved. Windows does this with a caution message prior to accepting the login parameters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Quantity field active for all expenses

We would like to have the "quantity" field available for hardware or materials expense categories when inputting expense items against a customer. The only way for us to get the quantity field activated is if we select the "cost per unit" check box for the expense category, however, when purchasing items for wiring a customer site or for various other projects, the price per unit may not be the same depending on the store we visit to purchase the time. We would like to be able to enter at quantity, the amount per unit and then have Dovico complete the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Limited access on client level

Limited access on client level

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Option to normalize data to work week

Ability to normalize data to a 40 hour work week

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Import project groups

Ability to import Project Groups

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow multi-select in project workflow

Multi select on projects in the project workflow for set up

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Summarize billing (hrs/total cost)

When running a Billing Invoice, is there a way to auto-summarize the number of hours worked as well as the total cost?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. General Undo Functionality

I accidentally entered two statutory holidays for Family Day. I would like to delete one but have not been able to see how to do that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Search function in Report selection criteria.

And a search feature would be nice. (i.e. all projects that have the word “Knox” and all projects that have time against specific tasks and clients. Example. Client = TDL all flash development work)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Daily/Form view for entering time data

it would be really helpful to have a data-entry form, rather than the sorta-spreadsheet where I'm constantly navigating up and down to find the right client. Idea is: I could pick "spreadsheet view" (current time entry view) or "form view". Then, the form would have drop down lists for Project, Task, Date, Start, End (or timer, like the bottom window already has), etc. I would find that easier for data entry, along the lines of most contact managers -- you enter new listings via form, but then view in a spreadsheet-like list. This one is not urgent, just a thought…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Notify Employee when their time is approved

A new notification job in the  job scheduler to notify an employee when his time has been approved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Approve Timesheets by being Task driven

Could Project Approval be task driven.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add billable subcategories called: Chargeable & Collectible

I managed a law firm for many years and learned that there was an important distinction within billable time (assume I'm working on a case), i.e., that time which one can actually bill and within that, the time one actually collects, or can collect. My suggestion is that you add two subcategories to billable time, i.e. chargeable time and collectible time. I also saw this within other firms, including accounting, that I worked for over the years.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Search in Project Workspace

Add the full search functionality to the assignment tree in the Project Workspace (like we have in the Time Entry view). Need to search partial names with wildcards.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change Expense line item details

It would be nice if an expense approver could change an expense detail. Sometimes it is quicker to change the amount directly instead of having to reject it back to the employee. We have accounting check expense reports and verify receipts before the PMs approve them.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Additional security on time lockout exception request?

Ability to Hide the icon for the Time Lockout Exception Request in the  Time & Expense Approval Tab.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base