Dovico Feedback

Enter your idea to see if it has already been submitted. If it hasn’t, then click on ‘Create New Idea’ and submit your idea using a single vote or more depending on how much weight you decide.

Dovico Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I need a keyword filter which can be used on the Project list within Quick Assign.

For example, all of our Clients follow the same Project structure.

The Project structure is as follows:

1. Design
    2. Implementation
    3. Pre-Study
    4. Production

When using quick assign to assign employees to the correct Projects, I find myself having to look through the list for all the Projects which include the word, for example Design.

What is desperatly missing is a keyword filter, in this example I could filter the Project list for keyword Design.
    The benefits of this is that it is both faster to find…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Currently only the job name is displayed. The use of job numbers would allow better organization and would allow jobs for the same customer to be placed together.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You cannot link multiple tasks into one task, it will only keep the last task linked.

IE.
    Task A and Task B are both required before Task C can commence. The current version will only allow one of A or B to be linked to C.

It works the other way in that you can have Task A linked to Task B and Task C

This would be very useful as often projects have multiple tasks that are required to be completed before the next task can begin.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. At the moment, if you have an existing team assigned to a number of tasks/projects, you have to manually update the assignments individually at the task level one by one if you add a new member to the team.

In other words, if you add a new member to a team, that new member is not automatically assigned to the tasks of which that team is currently assigned to.

Can we please enable the task assignment to also be automatically updated whenever a team update is performed?

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We have recently started to use the multi-currency features of DOVICO. Our default currency is the British pound (GBP). This works on invoices, etc., but when entering a new client-matter the default currency is now the Euro (EUR). Apparently setting the default currency as GBP only works with some features, and not for others. It does not work for the Budget Wizard, which seems to simply work alphabetically based upon the name of the currency. We have tried re-naming GBP, but the wizard uses the hard-coded currency name.

Default currency should mean just that, and should consistently work throughout DOVICO.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. after submittal of a time sheet, send email notification that the timesheet has been successfully submitted.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I would like to bold or increase the font for certain word or topics in my communications to the user base. The application does not provide this option today.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Need to improve on working hour property. Our company practices flexible working hours. The working hour ranging from 4 hour/day to 8 hour/day. Instead of flat 8 hours per working day, the working hour property should be flexible to adapt company policy. Another example, Saturday is a working day and the working hour is from 9.00am to 1.00pm. The system should allow user to set working hour as per Saturday.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. So much of the time I write in my time - only to find I've assigned it to the wrong study. Rather than having all studies look the same, color coding studies would reduce errors.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include budgeted expenses in the Budgeted Time and Costs amount total. It would be helpful to see a similar break down of estimated/actual on the same sheet as the time/task breakdown. Also a filter in the reports to list expenses just by project, not by the employees who entered it.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My employee list is growing rapidly and scrolling will become too cumbersome in the near future. A name search field would be better.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. It would be very helpful to change the design on the timesheet and move the "submit" button to the right hand side of the screen where the time is entered. Many employees are forgetting to click submit and the time is lost after a lockout period. I have started running "unsummitted time" reports which helps but I believe the # hitting the report would reduce greatly if the submit button was moved.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. IPhone and Android Client for entering timesheet information. Should be able to work on and off line!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. On the invoice, it would be really helpful to also include a subtotal for the hours along with the dollars.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. In quick assign tasks are relevant to only certain project codes. When I pick a project I should only see the relvant tasks.
    eg our projects are often classes of work eg Support - therefore I only want to be able to pick Support tasks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We would like the ability to setup default expense markup % by Project for billable expenses. This way we could set the markup % for each project and hide the column in the expense entry form. Each user shouldn't have to know the markup % for each project as it can vary from project to project.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?