Dovico Feedback

Enter your idea to see if it has already been submitted. If it hasn’t, then click on ‘Create New Idea’ and submit your idea using a single vote or more depending on how much weight you decide.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Move the final Ok/Submit and Cancel buttons into the detail field of the small Submit pop-up.

When I click on the Submit button of the timesheet a small pop-up window appears. This small window does not show the Ok or Cancel button for final submission. I have to resize the window to use actually finalize my submission. *Move the Ok/Submit and Cancel buttons into the small window pop-up field; inside the border outline for ease of submission.*

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. budget

Ability to add budget to a project (not to the person / task).
    Use Case: We have POs for the year tied to a project, the tasks under them are used to report on the type of activities being done, but all fall against the one budget. Each task is not budget driven, but the overall project is. This will also give the ability to look at current (past) project billing, budget and forecast a run rate (when the PO will deplete) for future weeks / month at a project level.

Enough of a requirement to have us consider /…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Expense Favorites

Can we set up Expense Category Favorites, similar to timesheet favorites? This would make expense reports less time consuming and less prone to errors.

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Expand audit Trail functionality

The audit trail needs additional detail. It seems to give only a vague blip for something being changed but not what changed or whom was changed. We need a way get a more detailed view of what happened historically.

When comparing the log entry from 3/4/15 (adding back an admin) to the changes on 2/26/15 (changing a user from one limited access team to the other) you see that the logs look exactly the same. They don’t say who the changes were for (User) or what changes took place (Ex. Team A to Team B).

There is only enough detail…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Default Yes or No for expense reimbursement

When submitting an Expense Sheet, is there a way to have the "Reimbursable" flag not default to "No" but require the user to select "Yes" or "No"? The problem is that it defaults to "No" and employees often miss changing it to "Yes", which is the normal setting, so they end up not getting paid. I would like for the user to have to enter "Yes" or "No", making a conscious decision.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base