I suggest...

Expense Favorites

Can we set up Expense Category Favorites, similar to timesheet favorites? This would make expense reports less time consuming and less prone to errors.

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shelley Dunn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe that Shelley is actually talking about a filter to shorten the category drop down when you are CREATING an expense sheet (expense report). She isn't talking about creating a report on expenses stored in the system. Bob Gorham's comment appears to be trying to answer the latter case.

• AdminBob Gorham (Admin, Dovico Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Shelley, I'm not sure if this will help your particular request but one feature you might want to use is the 'Filter' tab in our report building tool and select the expense category filter. Then select your favorite categories then select the 'Keep the filter picks made below when you save this report' checkbox and so only that expenses against that expense category will be shown.

Feedback and Knowledge Base