Dovico Timesheet Forum

We know entering time and managing timesheets are not very much fun, but maybe we can make it easier.

Enter your idea to see if it has already been submitted. If it hasn’t, then click on ‘Create New Idea’ and submit your idea using a single vote or more depending on how much weight you decide.

Over 250 ideas submitted with more than 60 completed !!

I suggest...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More Quickbooks link payroll rule flexibility

It would be great if the Quickbooks link payroll rule hierarchy included either the ability to specify different rules for specific customers, or the option of defaults by task for all projects (in addition to defaults for all tasks in a project). We need to link costs for different types of projects (client work, internal research, bid and proposal, G&A, etc) to different Quickbooks accounts for payroll costs so that we can meet government accounting rules. We have a solution using a set of rules and defaults that works, but it is easy to mess it up when adding a…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  0 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • integrate with SSO or use SPENGO for KERBEROS/LDAP

We've got an internal based application and it'd be great not to have to remember yet another ID/password

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        under review  ·  0 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Integrate with credit card reconciliation option

My company uses American Express Corporate cards. Currently, we are reconciling our expenses on our AmEx accounts as well as posting to Dovico to track project expenses. It would be nice if these platforms were integrated so we can take out a step as it is very time consuming. American Express has a tagging option, so perhaps making the tags align with clients or projects on Dovico could work?

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  3rd Party Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • QuickBooks sync estimated hours for tasks/projects

We are trying to sync estimated hours for tasks/projects from QuickBooks. In the QuickBooks file we have our estimated hours for a project completion by task, but this is not translated over to Dovico…

2 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Integrate with Simply Accounting

I'd like to improve our points of integration with other internal systems. I see QuickBooks is fully supported, but like many medium sized companies, we've grown out of QuickBooks into Simply Accounting.

2 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Xero integration

Xero is one of the only financial software capable of handling multi-currency in the same way as Dovico. With Xero capable of handling both invoicing and expenses, this could prove to transform Dovico into a more comprehensive product.The same might apply to services like shoeboxed/receipt bank to import expenses directly into Dovico's exepense reporting.

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                under review  ·  2 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • API Interation with Limited Access controls and notifiactions

Currently my company has a small custom software package designed by you to help handle some of the heavy lifting for administrating our system. However we use the hierarchy based limited access system to maintain our users and as I understand it currently we are unable to effect any of the limited access settings through the custom software/API. If you could expand this functionality to include this it would be extremely helpful.

For instance upon loading the custom program we provide users and teams for those users. The team names are a 1 to 1 relationship with the limited access…

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  3 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Integration with Receipt Bank

Using Receipt Bank (www.receipt-bank.com) to upload invoices and receipts to Dovico would revolutionize the expense claiming process and make it quicker, easier and simpler.

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    1 comment  ·  3rd Party Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Integration with Sage Pastel

Integrate with sage pastel accounting. It would be useful that projects created under the timesheets are pushed in sage pastel. The idea is that invoicing in pastel is allocated with each projects and reports with actual sales from pastel and time costs from dovico are issued. It would be also a good idea to pull customer records from pastel

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Integrate with Advantage/Webvantage timesheet

Salaried and hourly employees currently have no way to post their hours and PTO, etc. in Webvantage and have them ported to Dovico.

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base