Dovico Feedback

Enter your idea to see if it has already been submitted. If it hasn’t, then click on ‘Create New Idea’ and submit your idea using a single vote or more depending on how much weight you decide.

Dovico Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hello, We would like to provide quick access to Dovice TimeEntry site for all users. Is there a utility program or some trick where a system tray level icon can be created for accessing Dovico site on Windows desktop? Having a quick and always on access to Dovico site during the day will help users use TimeSheet software frequently.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be helpful if when logging in with the keyboard in upper case mode to warn the user before simply accepting the password as typed and not notifying the user that this might be the reason for an invalid password message. This would save the user from then spending time having to reset their password for all the other systems involved. Windows does this with a caution message prior to accepting the login parameters.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We would like to have the "quantity" field available for hardware or materials expense categories when inputting expense items against a customer. The only way for us to get the quantity field activated is if we select the "cost per unit" check box for the expense category, however, when purchasing items for wiring a customer site or for various other projects, the price per unit may not be the same depending on the store we visit to purchase the time. We would like to be able to enter at quantity, the amount per unit and then have Dovico complete the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Limited access on client level

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to normalize data to a 40 hour work week

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to import Project Groups

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Multi select on projects in the project workflow for set up

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When an employee gets assigned to an existing project that has a project approval set up automatically assign the employee to the workflow

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When running a Billing Invoice, is there a way to auto-summarize the number of hours worked as well as the total cost?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I accidentally entered two statutory holidays for Family Day. I would like to delete one but have not been able to see how to do that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. With the item lists we require the ability to sort the fields. Our accounting tech uses the ability to sort often.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Track / Show the payments received on an invoice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. And a search feature would be nice. (i.e. all projects that have the word “Knox” and all projects that have time against specific tasks and clients. Example. Client = TDL all flash development work)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I'd really like to have a timeline bar along the right side (don't actually care about specific mechanism, but bear with me to get the basic idea). Goal is it would show what times that day I had already tracked, and what, if any, time slots I have not tracked, that would make it really easy to see if I forgot to enter time for a period. Now, I have to run a day report and look for missing times. I'm looking for 1. avoid having to exit the time entry screen to find out what's missing, and 2. and…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. it would be really helpful to have a data-entry form, rather than the sorta-spreadsheet where I'm constantly navigating up and down to find the right client. Idea is: I could pick "spreadsheet view" (current time entry view) or "form view". Then, the form would have drop down lists for Project, Task, Date, Start, End (or timer, like the bottom window already has), etc. I would find that easier for data entry, along the lines of most contact managers -- you enter new listings via form, but then view in a spreadsheet-like list. This one is not urgent, just a thought…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A new notification job in the  job scheduler to notify an employee when his time has been approved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We require our freelance programmers to write the hours at the end of each day. It would be helpful to have a functionality "hours must be handed in daily". depending on the setting, and it would not be possible anymore to write hours after a specific delaytime. additionally it would be good that every user can configure a reminder email that is sent after a delaytime2 if he has not written any hours on a working day.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ulink a user from Active Directory.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Could Project Approval be task driven.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can you enter more than 24 hours in a day.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?