Dovico Feedback

Enter your idea to see if it has already been submitted. If it hasn’t, then click on ‘Create New Idea’ and submit your idea using a single vote or more depending on how much weight you decide.

Dovico Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A new notification job in the  job scheduler to notify an employee when his time has been approved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We require our freelance programmers to write the hours at the end of each day. It would be helpful to have a functionality "hours must be handed in daily". depending on the setting, and it would not be possible anymore to write hours after a specific delaytime. additionally it would be good that every user can configure a reminder email that is sent after a delaytime2 if he has not written any hours on a working day.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ulink a user from Active Directory.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Could Project Approval be task driven.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can you enter more than 24 hours in a day.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Is it possible to generate a list of time entries (like Track-It Light 200x) in order to list each records WITH Start/End for each task ? The problem is : if a user have to change repeatedly his Start/End tasks, he need to create a report and this way is too slow to complete/modify his entries.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I managed a law firm for many years and learned that there was an important distinction within billable time (assume I'm working on a case), i.e., that time which one can actually bill and within that, the time one actually collects, or can collect. My suggestion is that you add two subcategories to billable time, i.e. chargeable time and collectible time. I also saw this within other firms, including accounting, that I worked for over the years.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the full search functionality to the assignment tree in the Project Workspace (like we have in the Time Entry view). Need to search partial names with wildcards.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice if an expense approver could change an expense detail. Sometimes it is quicker to change the amount directly instead of having to reject it back to the employee. We have accounting check expense reports and verify receipts before the PMs approve them.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Establish a character limitation in the task description field. Several folks continue writing paragraphs of information in this field causing reports to be too long for these individuals compared to everyone else.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to Hide the icon for the Time Lockout Exception Request in the  Time & Expense Approval Tab.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When submitting an Expense Sheet, is there a way to have the "Reimbursable" flag not default to "No" but require the user to select "Yes" or "No"? The problem is that it defaults to "No" and employees often miss changing it to "Yes", which is the normal setting, so they end up not getting paid. I would like for the user to have to enter "Yes" or "No", making a conscious decision.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow managers to pick a time frame they want to approve for as opposed to having it driven by the employee submission.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?