Dovico Feedback

Enter your idea to see if it has already been submitted. If it hasn’t, then click on ‘Create New Idea’ and submit your idea using a single vote or more depending on how much weight you decide.

Dovico Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. we bill by the day or half day not by the hour - this means I have to divide the rate by 8 which as we have different rate falls foul of your 2 decimal place issues so you get rounding errors.

I want to bill the same rate independent of the no of hours worked.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. we would like to have the possibility to tell the system, that all email notifications of rejections should also go in copy to the email adress from Databasee Options - Notifications - Reply Address.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We have Expense Categories, which can change every year. If they change, the change is valid for entries as from a certain day on. Example: all expense entries with dates up to 31.March 2015 should have the old value and all entries, dated as from 01.April 2015 should have new value. As we have about 70 users, we cannot force them to add all entries up to 31.March and wait with entries after 01.April, until Accounting is sure that all old entries have really come in and processed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When I have assigned new employees to a job, I go to the "Approval Template, move an employee in the list, press Done, press "Select All" for all the projects listed, mark "Update Employees belonging to Workflow" and press OK. It saves time as all new assignments are done at once.
    I would like to have the same way for new jobs. Maybe I could create an “Approval Template” which is linked as example to the “Group by” of the projects. Then I could open up all new jobs, make the same I do with employees and all new jobs…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My company uses American Express Corporate cards. Currently, we are reconciling our expenses on our AmEx accounts as well as posting to Dovico to track project expenses. It would be nice if these platforms were integrated so we can take out a step as it is very time consuming. American Express has a tagging option, so perhaps making the tags align with clients or projects on Dovico could work?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  3rd Party Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get tabbing to work in Dovico when working within Chrome for expense reporting. The tabbing should work when entering date, expense type, etc...... within the data entry portion of the form. Please. Major annoyance that could be easily resolved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add an option to show the critical path (longest path of activities which are the shortest time to finish the project), like MS Project.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Be able to withdraw an expense report if it has not been approved. If I notice just after submitting an expense report that I have something wrong then I'd like to be able to withdraw it up until the time it has been approved or rejected.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can we set up Expense Category Favorites, similar to timesheet favorites? This would make expense reports less time consuming and less prone to errors.

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can you make the time reporting app have the same start day for the week as the default start day for the company? Right now, when I view the time entry submitted from the app it has a different start day than our company's default day.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Using Receipt Bank (www.receipt-bank.com) to upload invoices and receipts to Dovico would revolutionize the expense claiming process and make it quicker, easier and simpler.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  3rd Party Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. A Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) is a document which evaluates how accessible a particular product is according to the Section 508 Standards. It is a self-disclosing document which details each aspect of the Section 508 requirements and how the product supports each criteria.

VPATs are used by buyers to determine how accessible a product is and where any potential deficiencies are. They are required by some buyers before a purchase is made.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Training / Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Currently my company has a small custom software package designed by you to help handle some of the heavy lifting for administrating our system. However we use the hierarchy based limited access system to maintain our users and as I understand it currently we are unable to effect any of the limited access settings through the custom software/API. If you could expand this functionality to include this it would be extremely helpful.

For instance upon loading the custom program we provide users and teams for those users. The team names are a 1 to 1 relationship with the limited access…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Currently when a new user, team, etc. is added to the system via any means (front end, API, whatever) and you are using the limited access hierarchy based system this new add is applied to every branch of the limited access tree. This required the admin to take an additional step to go in and remove them from the groups they should not have access to and then add them to the ones they do.

At the very least I would like the ability to change the default so they do not get added to ANY limited access groups until…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The audit trail needs additional detail. It seems to give only a vague blip for something being changed but not what changed or whom was changed. We need a way get a more detailed view of what happened historically.

When comparing the log entry from 3/4/15 (adding back an admin) to the changes on 2/26/15 (changing a user from one limited access team to the other) you see that the logs look exactly the same. They don’t say who the changes were for (User) or what changes took place (Ex. Team A to Team B).

There is only enough detail…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A notes field, with unlimited # of characters, where we can post notes specific to the project relevant to the budget that we are inputting, or other important details. Sometimes my budget will not match the original budget- I need a place to note this. Or we agreed w/client to use 2014 rates in early 2015. Etc. I'm not looking to notate every detail of the project just specifics as it relates to budget tracking w/in this system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. the vacation report only has totals. unacceptable. it needs to have history of all transactions. history of additions and subtractions from vacation balance.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Projects that span several years may have different billing rates per period of time. Having the ability to set rates based on a specific time period would be useful. And to be able to do this in one window, one time, when you initially set up the task for that employee and/or edit capabilities should this information become known only after the project has been setup.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be fantastic if we could right click a cell and select a copy/cut option, then right click a different cell to paste. It would be useful for cloning repetitive tasks or cutting and pasting when entering time into wrong cells. The parameters entered (Start, End, Time Entry Description) would then move from the Cut cell to the Pasted cell.

Thank you for your consideration.

123 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. If we enter a rate incorrectly, only the time after the correction calculates using the new rate, so it's impossible to obtain an accurate project costing report.

Adding a check box asking if the rate should be applied back to [pick a date] would rectify this problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?