Dovico Feedback

Enter your idea to see if it has already been submitted. If it hasn’t, then click on ‘Create New Idea’ and submit your idea using a single vote or more depending on how much weight you decide.

I suggest...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. View status of all Timeheets/Expenses

As administrator or manager, I'd like the ability to view all users and the status in one screen and then drill down to individual for review. That way I can see who's timesheets/expenses need completion, approval, etc. before running reports.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Expense Category, assign to ... or Show/Hide

Administrator Features:
    Due to our structure, we had to set up a lot of Expense Categories. I would like to have a feature like assigning them to certain Regions, Clients or Project. This would give the End User a better overview.
    Or at least, if not used, if the expense category could be hidden.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow a person to set lunch and break times with ability to draw against total working hours (flex time)

When completing a timesheet allow a way to enter start, end and break times (giving net hours) so that hours worked on tasks can then be added and the time added is deducted from the overall worktime for the day - ensuring that time booked to tasks and time worked match.

Example: Our standard working day is 7.25 hours, although most people would generally work more as we have flex time. In addition to the work hours, there is a requirement to take a minimum 30 minute lunch break. Consequently, the ideal would be to be able to nominate hours…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Timesheet Entry for Monthly

Normally Employee enter work status in daily or weekly .But some company expects to enter monthly also so why they need monthly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show / hide assignment for multiple employees

As as system administrator for Dovico, it will be very handy and to have the option to select multiple users where you can show /hide assignment at the same time.

The main use of this is say for example there is a change on task assignment for a certain department on specific time frame so it is very hard to do manually hiding assignments at employee level if you have 40 employees

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. iPhone App adds Projects/Tasks for entire week making time entry screen very long.

As a long-time user of the Dovico App for IPhone, I find it irritating that both the cloud based time entry and the IPhone entry screen have opposite hierarchical structures.

The reason I chose Dovico is because I run multiple "projects", each with a list of "tasks". Perfect for my business.

The IPhone App has a Time Entry screen which is task-based rather than project-based - the opposite of your software. As I do many of the same tasks for different projects in a week, the App time entry page becomes unmanageable. As well, when I add a task for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integrate with Advantage/Webvantage timesheet

Salaried and hourly employees currently have no way to post their hours and PTO, etc. in Webvantage and have them ported to Dovico.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to add Project Management hours across the length of the entire project instead of currently dumped at the beginning or linked tasks

Project Planning - Ability to assign Project Management Hours that encompass the length of the entire project after balancing by week of the project. Currently the hours either are dumped at the beginning of the project, or when linked to tasks do not provide time slots for each week a project is worked on.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automatic default for work location

Automatically set the work location to default to our normal home country/region.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Automatic user add Workflow

Create a feature when I associate one user in Project add automatic in workflow.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Management Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Leave

Is it possible to have all users leave reflected in a different colour in the calendar format in one view?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Integration with Sage Pastel

Integrate with sage pastel accounting. It would be useful that projects created under the timesheets are pushed in sage pastel. The idea is that invoicing in pastel is allocated with each projects and reports with actual sales from pastel and time costs from dovico are issued. It would be also a good idea to pull customer records from pastel

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Automated job number

There must be an automated unique number generated by the system for projects/jobs to be used as a reference

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please provide a consolidated gantt chart of all current projects so that overall programme management can be undertaken.

Projects can be setup and tracked individually but a manager can not see the overall programme of projects in one view. A 'consolidated view' feature would allow all current projects to be viewed in one project area.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Filter Recipients in the Job Scheduler

It would be nice if, in the Job Scheduler, you could filter "available employees" in the recipient tab based on software access or custom fields.

Business case: We like to send out reminders every week to anyone who has not entered at least 40 hours for the prior week; however, we do not want to send this to people with no system access at all or to directors who do not enter time. These people still show in the "available employees" field though. Taking the time and going through a list of 100 or more persons would be uneccessary with…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When a employee becomes inactive or a project is completed please allow a flag to remove these from view but keep the recorded hours

When an employee is no longer active in the tool (leaves etc) allow the person to be flagged and removed from view for assignments.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow a search option for managers/admin to look at user's timesheet in the time entry view

Allow a search option where managers/admin can pull up a user's timesheet in the view that the user would see their timesheet when they log on. This would allow managers/admin to see the full time sheet and see what time is entered/submitted/rejected/approved just as the user would see it on their timesheet. This would be greatly helpful when users come to managers/admin with questions - then there would be an option to see exactly how the user entered his/her time and can use that visual to help explain corrective action.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to have project manager approval all time entered against project - rather than manually set up through workflow.

Allow a feature where approval workflow is driven by the manager that was assigned in project creation. All time/expense entries that are submitted against that project automatically go to that manager for approval. As it stands - each time a resource is added to a project, the workflow needs to be manually updated. There should be an option to automate this process based on the project manager assigned.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Time & Expense Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sort timesheet assignments by Name, not Company

I would like to have the option of sorting my timesheet assignments by their Name, not the Company.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base